I can’t say this has been the best year, but it hasn’t been the worst. Here’s to hoping 2015 is the start of a new beginning. 🙂
I’d like to share my mantras for 2015 with you; these are just sentiments that I’ll be personally holding onto throughout the year because I feel that’ll make a positive change to my life. I’m in desperate need for one of those!
- Read, read, read.
- Write about everything.
- Create art every day. Write every day. Read every day. Daydream every day.
- Anything is possible. Believe it with your whole being.
- Guard your time.
- Let positivity envelope and consume you. Choose optimism; choose happiness. Resist negative thoughts wholeheartedly.
- Go on adventures–adventures in your mind, adventures around the block and to other countries, adventures to other planes of existence and being.
- Find the wonder. It’s hiding all around you.
- Create attainable goals and take steps toward them daily. Cultivate good habits. Hold yourself accountable.
- But don’t be too hard on yourself. ❤
- Be the best version of you imaginable, the ideal you envision yourself as. If there are qualities or skills you wish you had, go for them!
This list might change or get bigger as I finish 2014 and start 2015, but I feel that this is an excellent start.
Happy New Year!