Now it’s my turn to pass the love on to some talented folks! Unfortunately, I can’t nominate the person who nominated me (or can I?), but Alex deserves another mention for her beautiful work: it’s pristine yet fun. I honestly have no idea how she does it! You can read the responses to my own nomination in my first post!
Eléonore was my very first penpal, and she’s as creative a soul as you’ll ever find. I don’t know if I’m allowed to nominate blogs that have less than one post (lol), but when she does start work on this blog, you will not want to miss it. Until then, examine her beautiful Instagram feed. Her photographs are masterpieces in and of themselves.
Even if you don’t speak French, you should head over to this amazingly gorgeous blog and take in the eyecandy. I firmly believe that the photos alone will be enough to sustain you! Léa creates beautiful collages, scrapbook layouts and cards that remind me a bit of the work of another stellar French blog (that happens to post in English too) called Bohème Circus. ❤
This everything stationery and notebooks blog is written by my very own penpal Mary who balances postal goodness with shots of her gorgeously aged Midori Traveler’s Notebook as well as other crafty DIYs.
I’d be willing to bet that Jessica has more than 200 followers, but Bloglovin’ is giving me 35 so I’m gonna go for it! Her mail-focused blog is super clean and features gorgeous photography. The entire thing has a vintage feel to it. ❤ Lovely.
Jess’ blog runs more on the cute side (she was even nominated for the Cute Blog Award, hehehe) of the crafty world with a delightful slice of planners and some fashion thrown in as well. She has a wee bit over 200 followers, but I think her site is worth a stretch in the rules. Ahem, if Alex did it, so can I. XD
Curated by Skiye who is relatively new to the penpal world, this blog features all of her outgoing and incoming mail!
Emma has a clean blog with focus on her big, gorgeous photos of mail and stamps. I’ve no idea how many followers she has, but I believe the wandering, creative soul will find a nice temporary resting place here. 🙂
To be honest, this blog has been dormant for some time. Its owner Bree disappeared after we exchanged but a few letters, but her work is absolutely breathtaking and worth checking out just in case she ever returns.
I’ve got some questions for you ladies! 😀
1. How did you discover snailmail (or your favorite type of crafting)?
2. How many blogs have you had? Is this the first iteration of your current blog or have you changed its name, purpose, host or layout before?
3. How do you prepare for Spring?
4. What brand of notebook, pen and/or planner do you favor most?
5. If you had to fight either one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses, which would you choose?
6. What’s your favorite celestial body? Why?
7. If you could be any animal, which would it be?
8. What’s your least favorite season? Why?
9. Do you have pets? What types? What are they like? Feel free to just rant about the cuties for a bit. 😀
10. What is the last cool thing you found on ground and kept?
11. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten (for the sake of trying new things of course)?