I finally finished a letter for a new penpal in Indonesia. The envleope was made from four different sheets of 6”x6” paper, but since they’re card-stock, it ended up being very heavy. On the bright side, I swiped the neat clasp off of a yucky manilla envelope and stuck it on my own!

The letter itself was done with watercolor and masking fluid on bristol, but unfortunately that is also too heavy. I made some watercolor owl tags and had fun using masking fluid to personalize the back of one. There’s also a mail tag fold-out, washi tapes, floral cut outs, floral confetti and wee square tags.

Because it’s so heavy, I had to use a metric shittonne of stamps. 

Advertisements

Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s